- We bring these policies to your attention to avoid any misunderstanding and sincerely look forward to your visit with us!
- Check-In time is after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out is before 11:00 a.m.
- We have a 2 night minimum stay (3 nights during certain holidays) on all units unless there
is a one night stay available between existing reservations. Please see rate information for more details.
- Must be 21 to make a reservation
- The maximum number of occupants allowed in each cabin or cottage is specified in your reservation
- All guests, regardless of age, are counted
- Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for suspension of your reservation without refund
- All visitors must check in at the office; Visiting hours end promptly at 10 PM
- Any visitor remaining after 10 PM is counted as an additional guest and is subject to the extra person charges for each night of your reservation; this additional charge will be automatically billed to the credit card on file
Deposit & Credit Policy
- Reservation Deposit:
- A 50% deposit is required for any advance reservation.
The balance due for online reservations is required upon arrival or may be
billed to the credit card
on file 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival time if
in the event the office is scheduled to be closed on the day of your arrival. Prior
notification will be provided if this is the case. Deposits for reservations
made by mail are due at least 15 prior to your check-in date and must include a
$150 Security Deposit.
- We accept Cash, Travelers Checks and Major Credit/Debit Cards
(Visa, MasterCard & Discover).
- If guest would like final payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the card on file, then it is the guest responsibility to phone in the other payments before 3 days prior to arrival. Otherwise Cozy Cabins & Cottages may automatically charge the balance due to the original credit card on file in the event the office is scheduled to be closed on the day of your arrival. If unable to charge balance due to credit card on file, Cozy Cabins & Cottages will make every attempt to contact guest for final payment before cancelling reservation.
- Reservations cancelled prior to 30 days before scheduled arrival date, a $25 or 15% (whichever is greater) cancellation fee will be deducted from the deposit refund.
- Cancellations received 15-30 days prior to arrival, 50% of your deposit will be retained.
- Cancellations received 7-14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date will result in a forfeiture of your deposit.
- Cancellations received 0-6 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, guest will be billed entire balance due to the credit card on file.
- NO cancellations or refunds within 30 days when 2 or more cabins have been reserved.
- Guests are responsible for entire booking. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued.
- All cancellations must be made by phone and in writing or email.
- Changes: If you wish to increase the number of days for your reservation, we will gladly do so based on availability. If you wish to reduce the number of
days for your reservation, those cancelled days will be subject to the same rules as cancellations.
- Early departure: You are responsible for every night which you have reserved. If we are successful at a re-rental, we will refund at time of departure of the new guest, less a 5% convenience fee.
- Other Deposits: A valid credit card is required for Incidentals
- Incidentals refer to inventory loss, damages to property or excessive cleaning caused by you or your guests
- The guest who uses their credit card to secure reservations is considered to be the responsible party, and all necessary charges concerning reserved cabin will be charged to the credit card on file, no matter who in the group caused the damage.
- Gift cards are not accepted for this Incidentals deposit.
- Reservations made by cash or U.S. mail require a $150 Incidentals deposit to be paid with your final reservation payment.
- If a valid credit card is not available, then customers must pay $150 Incidentals deposit in cash at time of check-in. No personal checks will be accepted for this Incidentals deposit. We will only accept Cash, Travelers Checks or Major Credit Cards (Visa or MasterCard) for this deposit. Assuming there are no damages or missing items, your deposit will be refunded within 10 days following your visit with us.
- Cozy Cabins & Cottages Corporation reserves the right to charge your credit card within 10 days after your stay in the event of inventory loss, damages to property or excessive cleaning caused by you or your guests.
- A copy of a valid drivers license is also required.
- Smoking of any form is not permitted in any cabin or recreation buildings at any time whatsoever
- Smoking in cabins is subject to $150 incidental charge to the credit card on file
- Note: All units are considered to be non-smoking units
- We ask that all cigarette butts be properly disposed of to preserve our surrounding grounds.
- We're sorry but Pets are not permitted in or on premises of our smaller cabins. This is to preserve the comfort and safety of other guests as well as
our own pets
- Davidson House guests may have with them a maximum of 2 pets but are REQUIRED to get management approval PRIOR to your stay and pay all applicable night fees and sign the Pet Agreement
- Failure to comply with this policy will result in $150 charge against the credit card we have on file for incidentals. It is also grounds for
immediate removal without refund
- Owner(s) are not liable for circumstances beyond their control, including unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services, and/or mandatory evacuation, and refunds will not be given.
- Guests agree to release Manager, Owner or other personnel from and against any liability should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of occupancy resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury caused by willful gross negligence on the part of the Manager.
- Your inventory/damage deposit will be returned within 10 days following your stay assuming all policies have been followed and that there are no damages to fixtures/furniture, missing items or excessive clean-up.
- No camping or tents on premises unless otherwise cleared in advance by management.
- Due to the steep incline in exiting the property and gravel driveway (pertains only to Cozy Cabins south)
- No oversized campers or other recreational type vehicles permitted
- Small trailers are o.k. with prior approval but must be kept OFF the grass at all times
- Please be aware of this if you are a motorcylist; only experienced motorcyclists should attempt this egress at Cozy Cabins South property
- Guests are responsible for their own grocery supplies. There is a place setting for the number of guests per maximum occupancy of your unit along with additional kitchen supplies.
- Owner(s) reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Owners reserve the right to modify these policies at any time without notice.
- If upon your arrival you discover anything to be amiss, we ask that you contact us
immediately to avoid a charge against your deposit. If it is something that may
lesson your comfort during your visit, we will do everything within our power to
remedy the situation to ensure a fabulous stay with us!