- $110-$130 per night / 6 guests
- Maximum 6 guests, regardless of age
- $665-$700 per week
- $60 Cleaning Fee
- 1st Pet $15/night :: 2nd Pet $10/night
- Unapproved Pets $150
Show me something smaller
The Davidson House Cottage has it's own private firepit, outdoor charcoal grill, outdoor dining table, large covered porch, horseshoes and hot tub for your enjoyment. Also available is a washer and dryer.
On-site Management Available.
- Comfortably sleeps 6
- Max occupancy is 6
- All guests, regardless of age, are counted
- Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for suspension of your reservation without refund
- All visitors must check in at the office; Visiting hours end promptly at 10 PM
- Check-in time 3pm; Check-out 11am
- Prior approval for your pet is required
- $60 Cleaning Fee is added to all online reservations after booking
This is a cute, cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bath cottage that sleeps up to 6 guests. There is a king size bed in the master bedroom, a full size bed in the guest bedroom and 2 twin beds in the third bedroom. It offers our guests with a full-size kitchen complete with everything you need to prepare and serve everyday meals, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and dishwasher. A 40" tv with satellite, DVD player, wi-fi, central heating and air conditioning and a wonderful gas fireplace for added ambiance on those chilly winter nights.
Just out back behind the cottage is a wonderful private hot tub for adults to enjoy while watching the fire glow in our outdoor fire pit or soak in the woodsy view as the yard slopes ever so gently towards a small creek. Whether it is a star filled sky or a passing rain shower, enjoy lounging or dining outside on the newly added covered porch. For those stary filled nights, enjoy a good meal cooked over the charcoal grill or roast your hot dogs and marsh mellows in the outdoor fire pit.
Take a short stroll out the back door to the creek and sit on the park bench with woods and the sounds of birds chirping all around you. A hiking trail is just out back for short explorations too, traversing 5+ acres.
Pet Friendly too! With prior management approval + signed pet agreement is REQUIRED. Be sure to READ our pet agreement here before adding your pet.